Career in Punjab Skills Development Fund Dated 15th march in Lahore, Jobs for chief internal auditor Assistant Manager Monitoring & Evaluation in Punjab Skills Development Fund.
Internal Auditor & Assistant Manager Monitoring Post in PKDF
Punjab Skills Development Fund (PSDF) is a not-for-profit company established by Government of the Punjab in collaboration with Department for International Development, UK. Our aim is to improve income generation opportunities of the poor & vulnerable population in selected districts of Punjab by enabling skills development through promotion of a competitive skills training market.
PSDF is looking for energetic & motivated professionals for the following positions based in Lahore:
- To evaluate accounting, financial and other operational activities.
- To ensure effective management and utilization of the financial resources of the company.
- To improve the current accounting, financial and operational controls, as per best practices, applicable’ laws and rules of Govt, of the Punjab, Federal Govt., regulatory authorities and international obligations.
- To prepare audit reports for presenting to BoD audit & finance committee.
- To liaise with the internal, external and commercial auditors of the company.
Masters in Finance from an HEC-recognized university. Applicants with the following additional qualifications / certifications will be preferred: (a) member of a recognized body of professional accountants; or (b) certified internal auditor; or (c) certified fraud examiner; or (d) certified internal control auditor.
Minimum five (5) years of relevant experience. A candidate with hands-on experience of working in Accountant General of Pakistan Revenue (AGPR) will be preferred.
Assistant Manager Monitoring & Evaluation
- To assist Manager Monitoring in developing monitoring plans of the company.
- To assist in implementing the monitoring framework for PSDF.
- To assist in preparation of framework for engaging third party service providers.
BS (Hons) / MBA / Master in Economics from an HEC-recognized university.
Minimum five years’ post qualification experience of working in social sector projects, preferably in monitoring and evaluation.
Market-based remuneration will be offered to the successful candidates. For more details on job description please visit our website: www.Dsdf.orq.pk. To apply: Please e-mail your updated CV at email@example.com with a cover letter. Only electronic applications will be accepted.
For More Detail Visit Below