How to Factory Reset Settings your Android Smartphone. factory reset your android cell phone. how to reset factory setting you touch mobile. factory reset your android mobile. Method of factory reset setting you android smartphone. android mobile phone factory reset setting method. Fore more News Please Visit Todayspoint.com
How to Factory Reset Settings your Android Smartphone
Think of it as a button “reset” on your PC. What sometimes happens when your computer is giving you a hard time? Try to restart to get back to normal functioning. Similarly, if Android is giving a tough time to work very slowly, showing full memory indicator whenever you try to take a snapshot or download anything new; you know it’s time to restore the settings of your android for “Factory data reset”. This will erase all information stored on the device in an attempt to restore the device’s software to its original manufacturer’s settings.
Now of course in order to save your phone you don’t want to lose the memories saved inside. So here are some precautions to ensure you miss none of the two.
- Copy all your contacts to the SD card or write them down.
- You may also take help from apps like ‘SMS & Call Log Backup’ which will help you to easily access your data later
- In case, some of your data, including pictures, music and other things are still left to be copied; you can download Google Drive and upload all your pictures to the cloud. Or a much easier way is to simply transfer all data into an SD card.
- If still you think you need more backup to ensure that none of your data is lost then simply copy your data on your laptop or PC so that you can bring it back to your device after completing the process of Factory Reset.
After creating backup of your data, follow these steps for reset your android.
- Go to ‘Settings’ Menu from your phone and find the ‘Privacy’ option in it. Some of the devices will have ‘Backup & Reset’ option instead of ‘Privacy’.
- Tap any of the available options from above and snap at the end where you will find “Factory Data Reset” option.
- Click on this option, check the box ‘Erase phone storage’ and then tap ‘Reset Phone’ icon.
Caution: Don’t forget to eject the external SD card before doing this in which your data is saved.
- Now just keep your phone aside, and run an errand until your phone is cleaned and ready to surprise you with miraculous results.
Try this and let us know if you were successful to change the fate of your smartphone.