Jobs in Pakistan Govt PCRWR Dated 3 June 2015. Jobs Online in Pakistan Council of Research in Water Resources (PCRWR), Ministry of Science and Technology, Government of Pakistan jobs for these posts,
Jobs in Ministry of Science and Technology in Posts project Director, Dy Director, Dy Director (GIS/RS), Asstt. Director, Asstt. Director (GIS Specialist), Asstt. Director (Geology/ Hyd. Modeling), Asstt. Research Officer/Commuter programmer, Lab. Assn, Lab. Attendant, Tool Operator/ Field Asstt, Held Collie/ Chowkidar, Deputy Director (Admn/Fin), Admin officer, Finance Officer, Technical Officer, Sweeper, Assistant Director, Accounts Assistant, Field Worker/ Observer/ Chowkidar.
For more Jobs Please visit Todayspoint.com
Jobs in Pakistan Govt PCRWR Dated 3 June 2015
PCR WR Act of 2007 established the PCR WR corporate body under the Ministry of Science and Technology, the following temporary posts in the project term contract based recruitment Pakistani national men and women Applications are required.
Project Name: “Demarcation of Groundwater Quality Zones in Indus Plain and Marginal Areas for Sustainable Development and Management of Groundwater (lower Indus)”. Duration of the Project: 36 months.
(1) project Director (2) Dy Director (Groundwater exploration & management)
(3) Dy Director (GIS/RS) (4) Asstt. Director (5) Asstt. Director (GIS Specialist)
(6) Asstt. Director (Geology/ Hyd. Modeling) (7) Asstt. Research Officer/Commuter programmer
(8) Lab. Assn (9) Lab. Attendant (10) Tool Operator/ Field Asstt. (11) Held Collie/ Chowkidar
Project Name: “Establishment of National Capacity Building Institute (NCBI) for Water Quality Management”. Duration of the Project: 48 months.
(1) Deputy Director (Admn/Fin) (2) Admin officer (3) Finance Officer
(4) Technical Officer (5) Sweeper
Project Name: “Integrated Water Resources Management in the Highly Depleted Pishin-Lora Basin of Balochistan”. Duration of the Project: 36 Months.
(1) Assistant Director (2) Accounts Assistant (3) Field Worker/ Observer/ Chowkidar
NOTE: Only the Higher Education Commission approved the credentials will be accepted.
General guidelines related to recruitment and establishment division policy will be implemented.
There is no need to attach documents with the application. Detailed information on the CV must be attached with the application.
Original documents will be seen during the interview.
Applications at the following address should arrive by 18 June 2015. There may be fluctuations in the number of vacancies.
Director (Admin) Johar Town, Sector H-8/1, Islamabad